- Step 1: Fill your kettle with water and bring to 205 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2: Adjust your grinder to a fine setting, measure & grind 26g of whole coffee beans.
- Step 3: Place filter in Clever.
- Step 4: Put the ground coffee into the filter. Place the entire unit onto your scale and tare to 0.
- Step 5: Start your timer & add 400g of water.
- Step 6: Gently stir the coffee at the 1 minute mark.
- Step 7: When timer reaches 4 minutes drain your coffee by placing the Clever on top of your mug.
Kitchen & Dining
Home & Office
Garden & Tools
Pets & Music