- Insert the stopper into your Toddy.
- Place your stainless steel disk filter into the bottom of your Toddy.
- Add 1 cup of water
- Add 5 ounces of coarsely ground coffee (fresh coffee beans are recommended)
- Add 3 more cups of water
- Add 5 more ounces of coarsely ground coffee (fresh coffee beans are recommended)
- Top off with 3 more cups of water
- Place your Toddy in the fridge for about 8-24 hours
- Once ready to enjoy remove the stopper from the bottom and let your coffee flow through, there will be a steady stream of coffee coming through the filter.
Kitchen & Dining
Home & Office
Garden & Tools
Pets & Music