Your pool filter does a lot of duty, handling the removal of things you don't want around when you're swimming. While mechanical filters don't remove algae or bacteria (that's what the chlorine is for), they do take care of the smaller bits that contaminate your pool water. Best of all, these paper filters don't require that you reverse the water flow to clean them like diatomaceous earth filters do. All you need to do is swap them out every one to two years, depending on how often you enter the pool with suntan lotion or other chemicals on. Additionally, to protect your filters, rinse them with cool water every week.
This is a replacement for:
- Filbur part no. FC-2375
- Pleatco part no.PRB25-IN
- Rainbow Dynamic part no. 25 SQ FT
- Unicel part no. C-4326
Fits the following pools and hot tubs:
- Accent Spas, Acryx-Maax Spas (Canada), Apollo Spas, Aqua Mystic, Arctic Spas, Aquatic Industries, Beachcomber, Blue Falls Mfg., Custom Mold, California Cooperage, Coast Mountain Spas (Canada), Coleman Spas, Dakota Spas, Emerald Spas, GPM industries, Great Lakes Home & Resort, Great Lakes Spas, Great Northern Engineering, Honey Tubs, Hot Spot, Hot Spring Spas, Infinity Spas by Maax, Islander Spas, Jacuzzi Premium, Leisure Bay MFG, Lifestyle Spas, Maax Spas of AZ, Moonwater Spas, Nordic Hot Tubs, Orca Bay Spas, PDC Spas, Pentair Pool Products, QCA, Rainbow, Rec Warehouse, River Valley Spas, Royal Spas, Rubadub Tub, Safari Spas, Savannah Spas, Signature Spas, Spa Manufacturers Inc., Statewood Spas, Streamline Spas, Sun Ray Spas (Canada), Thermo Spas of Connecticut, Tiger River, US Spas, Viking Spas, Waterway Plastics, Waters Edge Spas, Watkins Mfg., & Zone Spas
Outside Diameter: 4-15/16"
- Length: 13-5/16"
- Top End Cap: 2-1/8" Opening
- Bottom End Cap: 2-1/8" Opening
Please note the following important information about this product from Think Crucial: (i) it is a generic replacement, NOT an Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product; (ii) because it is not an Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® OEM product, it is not covered by any Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® guarantee or warranty; (iii) use of this generic replacement may violate or void Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel's® guarantee or warranty - it is entirely your responsibility to check, and entirely your risk if you decide to use this product; (iv) we do not guarantee or warrant that this generic replacement is compatible with any product from Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® or any other provider. Please check your manufacturer's warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® product. The Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® brand and all Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® trademarks belong to Filbur®, Pleatco®, Rainbow Dynamic®, or Unicel® or its affiliates, and are used here only to explain the compatibility features of the generic replacement product.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.
Real people. Real reviews.