If you ever need to get pet hair off your stair carpeting, you know how frustrating it can be trying to manhandle your vacuum up and onto the steps. This tool makes it much easier. With little red pet hair attractors on the sides, this handy tool will sweep the carpet clear of pet hair and other annoying debris. It's also very easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth and let air dry. No more lugging your vacuum up the stairs or trying to hand clean with a broom.
- Designed for Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
- Compare to Part Nos.915100-01, 915100-02
- Absolutely Essential for Allergy Sufferers
- Designed and Engineered by Think Crucial
Fits the following Dyson Vacuums
- DC23 Turbinehead Canister, Animal Plus
- DC24 Ball All-Floors, Multi-Floor Ultra Lightweight Bagless
- DC25 Multi Floor Bagless (Yellow, Purple, or Red), Animal Total Clean Upright
- DC27 Total Clean, All Floor Upright
- DC28 Animal Bagless Upright, Animal Airmuscle
- DC33 Multi floor Upright Vacuum
- DC41 Animal Complete Plus Ball Upright, MultiFloor Bagless
Please note the following important information about this product from Think Crucial: (i) it is a generic replacement, NOT a Dysonå¨ Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product; (ii) because it is not a Dysonå¨ OEM product, it is not covered by any Dysonå¨ guarantee or warranty; (iii) use of this generic replacement may violate or void Dyson's guarantee or warranty - it is entirely your responsibility to check, and entirely your risk if you decide to use this product; (iv) we do not guarantee or warrant that this generic replacement is compatible with any product from Dysonå¨ or any other provider. Please check your manufacturer's warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Dysonå¨ product. The Dysonå¨ brand and all Dysonå¨ trademarks belong to Dysonå¨ or its affiliates, and are used here only to explain the compatibility features of the generic replacement product.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.