Kitchen & Dining
Home & Office
Garden & Tools
Pets & Music
Removing your foil cutter:
1. Initial position the downward arrow mark should be aiming at "CLOSE".
2. Turn foil cutter in a counterclockwise direction.
3. Turning until the downward arrow mark is aiming at "OPEN" then lift the foil cutter so it will separate from the wine opener.
How to remove the foil seal:
1. Place foil cutter onto the opening of the wine bottle.
2. Press the moving part of the foil cutter and turning it 180 degrees.
How to operate your electric wine opener:
1. Place the bottle opener end on top of the wine bottle, making sure that the wine opener remains as upright as possible at all times.
2. Hold the electric wine bottle opener firmly and depress the down button. The corkscrew spiral will turn in a clockwise direction, enter the cork and gradually remove the cork from the bottle.
3. Lift the wine bottle opener up and away from the bottle. To remove the cork, depress the up button. The spiral will turn a counterclockwise directions and release the cork.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at email@example.com. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.