Ever wonder how much dust your vacuum cleaner sucks up? If you haven't changed the filter in a while, you'll be sure to find out, because your vacuum will be covered with dust, and that's not the end of it. A full filter means your vacuum is distributing dust in your air, so you'll be breathing it in too! Unless you're a fan of dust and sneezing, or worse setting off your allergies, make sure you change the filter every 3-6 months to ensure your vacuum stays at maximum efficiency. This two pack of Eureka HF1 HEPA filters offers up to 99.97% efficiency and each lasts for up to 6 months. While not washable, these filters offer heavy duty allergen filtration to keep your home as clean as possible.
This is a replacement for:
- Electrolux EL012B & EL020
- Eureka HF12 filters, SPo12 filters, and Electrolux H13 filters
- Eureka part 60286, 60286A, 60286B and 60286C
- Sanitaire filter part # H13 part # EL020, EL012B, EF26, VF15
Compatible with the following Eureka models:
- Ergospace, Maximus, and Oxygen models: EL4100A, EL4101A, EL4103A, EL4200A, EL4300A, EL6988EZX, & EL7062A
- Eureka True Hepa, Excalibur, Europa, Oxygen, and WhirlWind models:
- 6140-6160, 6230, 6235, 6978, 6980, 6983A (2910-8420), 6984A (2910-8321), 6990, 6993, 6994, 6997, & 6998 series
- UltraActive, UltraSilencer, UltraOne, and UltraCaptic models: EL4300A, EL4300B, EL4305AZ, EL4307A, EL4325A, EL4326A, EL4650A, EL6984A, EL6986A, EL7060A, EL7061A/B, EL7063A, EL7066A, EL7070A, & EL7085ADX
- Versatility and JetMaxx models: EL4040A, EL4042A, EL4050B, EL8501F, EL8502F, & EL8505B
Please note the following important information about this product from Think Crucial: (i) it is a generic replacement, NOT a Eureka® & Electrolux® Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product; (ii) because it is not a Eureka® & Electrolux® OEM product, it is not covered by any Eureka® & Electrolux® guarantee or warranty; (iii) use of this generic replacement may violate or void Eureka® & Electrolux's® guarantee or warranty - it is entirely your responsibility to check, and entirely your risk if you decide to use this product; (iv) we do not guarantee or warrant that this generic replacement is compatible with any product from Eureka® & Electrolux® or any other provider. Please check your manufacturer's warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Eureka® & Electrolux® product. The Eureka® & Electrolux® brand and all Eureka® & Electrolux® trademarks belong to Eureka® & Electrolux® or its affiliates, and are used here only to explain the compatibility features of the generic replacement product.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.
Real people. Real reviews.