Have you noticed how your vacuum's dirt busting capability has slowed down? If this is the case for you, check your vacuum belt. Vacuum belts control the rotating capability of your vacuum's brushroll. On optimum capacity, it can make a thousand revolutions per minute for better dirt busting ability. This listing is for 8 high quality, durable, long life, generic replacement Eureka Style U or ext-U belts that are similar to part # 61120, 61120A, 61120B, 61120C, 61120D & 83797.
- Engineered & Designed by Crucial Vacuum
- Long life and Durable Belts
- Works well with Eureka Products.
- Similar to Part # 61120A, 61120B, 61120C & 61120D2
This Generic Eureka Replacement Parts Works Well Withthe following Eureka models:
- It Operates Perfectly with AS-2000 Series Upright Vacuums
- It Operates Perfectly with Victory Models 4300, 4400, 4600 Series
- It Operates Perfectly with Whirlwind and Victory models
- It Operates Perfectly with Bravo/Direct Air Models 7600, 7800, 9000 Series
- It Operates Perfectly with LiteSpeed Models 5700, 5800 Series
- It Operates Perfectly with Self-Propelled Models 5180, 5190 Series
Please note the following important information about this product from Think Crucial: (i) it is a generic replacement, NOT a Eurekaå¨ Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product; (ii) because it is not a Eurekaå¨ OEM product, it is not covered by any Eurekaå¨ guarantee or warranty; (iii) use of this generic replacement may violate or void Eureka's guarantee or warranty - it is entirely your responsibility to check, and entirely your risk if you decide to use this product; (iv) we do not guarantee or warrant that this generic replacement is compatible with any product from Eurekaå¨ or any other provider. Please check your manufacturer's warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Eurekaå¨ product. The Eurekaå¨ brand and all Eurekaå¨ trademarks belong to Eurekaå¨ or its affiliates, and are used here only to explain the compatibility features of the generic replacement product.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.