Does your home have a certain smell, moldy maybe? You can easily eradicate that moldy smell with an odor-neutralizing carbon filter. Not only are those bad smelling contaminants trapped in the carbon filter, but also allergy-causing contaminants too! This listing is for a high-quality air cleaner odor neutralizing HEPA filter with activated carbon. Designed to raise your air quality! It is similar to filter part # 16216, HRC1, HRF-C1, HRFC1, Holmes Part # HAPF30, HAPF30D. Dimensions : 9 3/4" X 4 1/2" X 1 1/4" inches. Does not fit HAPF30 filter that requires tabs on the side.
- Engineered & Designed by Crucial Air
- Works well with Holmes products
- Definitely important for those who have Allergies!
- Similar to Part # 16200, 16216 & HRC1
This Generic Holmes Carbon Filter Replacement Parts Works Well Withthe following Holmes, HoneyWell, VICKS models:
- It Is Compatible for Use with Honeywell Air Purifiers Model #: 16200, 40300, 40400 (Note: the 40300 & 40400 units require 2 filters), HHT-011, HHT-080, HHT-081, HHT-090, HHT-145, HHT-149, HHT-085.
- It Is Compatible for Use with Holmes Air Purifiers Model #: HAP-244, HAP-246, HAP-260 (HAP260), HAP-260B (HAP260B), HAP-440 (HAP 440), HAP-2404 (HAP2404), HAP-2604 (HAP2604), HAP-2604B (HAP2604B) & HE-3001.
It Is Compatible for Use withHolmes Models: HAP240, HAP243, HAP2404, HAP412, HAP422, HAP424, HAP242.
- It Is Compatible for Use with Bionaire model air cleaners: BAP615, BAP625, BAP650, BAP1125, BAP1150, BAP 1175, BAP1225, BAP1250, BAP1300
- It Is Compatible for Use with Vicks Air Purifiers Model #: V-9070
- It Is Compatible for Use with GE Models: 106633, 106643, 106653, 106569, 106853
Please note the following important information about this product from Think Crucial: (i) it is a generic replacement, NOT a Holmeså¨ Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product; (ii) because it is not a Holmeså¨ OEM product, it is not covered by any Holmeså¨ guarantee or warranty; (iii) use of this generic replacement may violate or void Holmes's guarantee or warranty - it is entirely your responsibility to check, and entirely your risk if you decide to use this product; (iv) we do not guarantee or warrant that this generic replacement is compatible with any product from Holmeså¨ or any other provider. Please check your manufacturer's warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Holmeså¨ product. The Holmeså¨ brand and all Holmeså¨ trademarks belong to Holmeså¨ or its affiliates, and are used here only to explain the compatibility features of the generic replacement product.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.