Your humidifier protects your homeand your skinwhen the air gets dry, and might be essential for your health if you haveallergiesor asthma, but that all goes out the window when the filter gets dirty. If you're the type to use the filter longer to save money, you could be breathing in a virtual petri dish of microbes and mold spores growing in the dirty filter. The only way to fix it is to change your filters, and often. Thisaffordable pack of 6Honeywell HCM-525 humidifier wick filters,comparablewith Honeywellpart AC813, D13C, and D13 is an ideal solution. You'll save money, and air quality, and have enough wick filters on hand to replace them on a monthly or bi-monthly rate depending on yourhumidifier. These humidifier wick filters were engineered by Think Crucial, and fit Honeywell, ReliOn, Duracraft, and some other humidifiers with 3 ̴_x 6x 1̴_ filter dimensions.
- Fits Honeywell, ReliON, Duracraft +
- Designed for Honeywell Humidifiers
- Engineered by Think Crucial
- Essential for Allergy Sufferers
Compatible with the following Honeywell models
- Honeywell Models: HAC506, HCM525, RCM-832, RCM-832N
- ReliOn: RCM-832, RCM-832N, DH-832 and DH-830.
- Fits Duracraft Models: DH830, 832, HC832, WF813, AGW813, DH-830, HC-832, WF-813, AGW-813, RCM-832, RCM-832N, DH-832 DH-830, Sesame Street SH100 and SH200
- Fits Honeywell Models: HAC506, HCM525, RCM-832, RCM-832N ReliOn: RCM-832, RCM-832N, DH-832 and DH-830
- Fits Relion Models: DH832, RCM832, WF813, AGW813, DH830, DH-832, RCM-832, WF-813, AGW-813, DH-830, Sesame Street SH100 and SH200
- Replaces Part Numbers: D13C, AC-813, AC813, AC 813, D13-C, D13C, D13 C, D13, D-13.
Please note the following important information about this product from Think Crucial: (i) it is a generic replacement, NOT a Honeywellå¨ Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product; (ii) because it is not a Honeywellå¨ OEM product, it is not covered by any Honeywellå¨ guarantee or warranty; (iii) use of this generic replacement may violate or void Honeywell's guarantee or warranty - it is entirely your responsibility to check, and entirely your risk if you decide to use this product; (iv) we do not guarantee or warrant that this generic replacement is compatible with any product from Honeywellå¨ or any other provider. Please check your manufacturer's warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Honeywellå¨ product. The Honeywellå¨ brand and all Honeywellå¨ trademarks belong to Honeywellå¨ or its affiliates, and are used here only to explain the compatibility features of the generic replacement product.
When will my order ship?
Our warehouse ships Monday-Friday. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship out that same day. Orders placed after 12pm EST will ship the following weekday.
What is your return policy?
We want you to love what your ordered and we are confident that our products and service will help you live a healthier life. If something isn't right give us a call at 877.750.9239, 9am - 5pm (EST) Monday - Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund (returns must be unused, in original packaging and within 30 days of your order date).
How can I track my order?
Thank you for your recent purchase with Think Crucial. When your order ships, you should receive an email with your tracking information. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please feel free to contact us for further information regarding your order.
Most of our packages are shipped using DHL Global Mail. DHL Global Mail's tracking information usually start with 92 and include 26 numbers. Our international orders are also shipped using DHL Global Mail, tracking numbers starting with GM. DHL Global Mail packages are transferred to USPS for the final mile delivery. Click here to for up-to-date information regarding your package's location.
We also use USPS, UPS and Fedex to ship out our orders. Tracking information can be found on each companies respective website.
- USPS's tracking number usually starts with 94 and include 22 numbers.
- UPS tracking numbers usually start with 1Z and continue with 15 additional numbers.
- Fedex tracking numbers start with either 61 and include 20 numbers or 59 and include 15 numbers.